We are open for preventive, restorative, and cosmetic procedures for new and existing patients. We know that your dental health continues to be a priority during these uncertain times. We also know that putting off your treatment often leads to bigger issues. This pandemic has required frequent mask wearing, which has been found to increase dental issues caused by dry mouth. We are committed to providing for your dental needs in a clean, safe environment.
Patient safety has always been a priority at Stone Creek Dental. In light of the pandemic, we have made some precautionary changes to our procedures.
- Check-in procedure- We ask that you remain in your vehicle and call or text us to let us know you are here. We will then call you when we are ready for you to come in. Please enter wearing a mask.
- Please come in alone, unless you are a minor child or have a companion you need to assist you.
- We will take your temperature and ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided at check in.
- We will reschedule your appointment if you come down with covid symptoms.
- Social distancing will be observed as much as possible.
It is important to us that you continue to have a wonderful experience at Stone Creek Dental, so we will do everything we can to keep the inconveniences to a minimum.
Along with our previous high standards for maintaining a clean environment, we have added a Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer that thoroughly disinfects entire rooms. This sprayer is often used to disinfect hospital rooms and airplane cabins and now all areas at Stone Creek Dental. You can feel confident that you are in a clean environment when receiving your dental care.
Thank you for trusting us with your beautiful smiles! We cannot wait to see them again soon! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by phone at 208-888-0625 or by email at [email protected] and we will be happy to discuss those with you.